Resume is below. Thanks!
Patrick R. Herse
3644 County Rte. 6 P.O. Box 44 New Haven, NY 13121 (315)350-1008 Patrickryan39@yahoo.com
Summary of Qualifications
. Direct Experience dealing with post-television production and hands on experience with TV equipment
. Gained experience with editing skills and all aspects of a Television Network and a radio station through multiple internships.
. Excellent communication skills gained from past employment and my college degree.
Bachelor of Arts – Communications, Film May 2013
Emphasis in Journalism and TV Production/Communications
Arizona State University Tempe, AZ
Completing final coursework online; able to relocate immediately
Associates of Science – Communications May 2009
Emphasis in Communications and TV Productions
Finger Lakes Community College Canandaigua, NY
Experience with: Avid, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, Mac/PC, and SONY Vegas Pro
Television and radio equipment
Editing programs, both on and off the air
Journalism and interviewing
Writing and producing scripts (Including Television and Screen Writing)
Proficient with computer literate such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and others
Very knowledgeable with Master Control Room
Production and Control Room:
Microphones, Stage Lighting, Video Monitors, Vision Mixer, Digital Video, Effects, Intercom, Digital Video Effects, Video Servers, VTRs, Green Room,
Internships – Production Experience
Promotions/Production Internship, Cumulus Media Inc., Syracuse, NY (95X, 93Q, ESPN 1260, 105.9) January 2013 – May 2013
- Attend local events hosted by the radio stations, and help create a fun and high energy atmosphere while promoting different contests and events. Take pictures for the sponsors and communicate with the public.
- Learn different aspects of day to day operations of running a radio station and working close with the technical staff. Going hands on with Radio Equipment and learning how to run a daily radio show/broadcast.
Production Internship, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Syracuse, NY (Fox 68) September 2012 – December 2012
- Worked hand-in-hand with a professional editor and used such programs as Avid and After Effects to create different promos for clients.
- Traveled to specific locations to shoot different footage and conducted interviews for these promos using new HD cameras, lighting equipment and microphones.
Technical Producer/Production Internship, CMAC Performing Art Center, Canandaigua, NY May 2008 – September 2008
- Hooked up camera and audio equipment for large venues – Kid Rock, Lynard Skynyrd, Cheryl Crow, etc.
- Transmitted feeds from the control room to the large monitor for audience viewing.
- Worked as a cameraman and worked as the producer in the control room. Venue could hold over 30 thousand people.
Fitness Coordinator, Mexico Academy School District, Mexico, NY September 2012 – Present
· Help people learn how to use strength and conditioning equipment safely
· Keep track of attendance and keep areas clean
· Create a better environment and perform good communication skills with all members.
Sales Representative, JC Penney, Oswego, NY May 2011 – May 2012
- Reach different sales goals, operate cash registers
- Helped customers and organize the store
- Gained valuable communication skills
Delivery Driver, Pizza Hut, Oswego, NY May 2010 – September 2010
- Delivered pizza, kept track of money, and operated cash register
- Helped customers, cleaned dishes, and cleaned restaurant.
Sales Representative, Blockbuster, Canandaigua, NY June 2008 – December 2008
- Reached sales goals and operated cash register.
- Had positive attitude toward helping customers
- Created a good environment for the store.
Deliver Food to people in need, Mexico NY- 2007
Helped teach church school activities, Mexico NY- 2007
Coach little league baseball, Mexico NY- 2008
Soup kitchen volunteer, Canandaigua NY – 2009
Visited with sick children at local hospital, Oswego NY -2011